Saturday, May 09, 2009

My Signature....

More babies mean more baby booties. Here's a pair for the baby shower I'll be attending on Sunday.

DSC_2011.jpg

ANGORA BABY BOOTIES
Started: May 5, 2009
Completed: May 6, 2009
Pattern: Last-Minute Knitted Gifts, by Joelle Hoverson
Yarn: Schulana Angora-Fashion
Color: #10 (Pumpkin)
Needles: US 5/3.75mm Brittany Bamboo DPNs
Recipient: ?? (baby's sex and name is being withheld)

I'm pretty excited about the yarn because I should be able to get four pairs out of one ball. This finished pair weighs 6 grams and the ball is 25 grams total. This yarn is a pretty good substitute for the yarn that I was using because I can get my hands on it and it's much cheaper. I paid $18 for the 25 gram ball and the yarn I was using before was $5 for a 5 gram ball . Have I mentioned how much I love my food scale for situations like this? I'll be making another pair immediately since another friend is also having a baby.

Ravelry deets here.

No comments: