Saturday, December 16, 2006

Taggggged!

Stephanie got me, so here goes!

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Six weird things about mememememe:

  1. I like going to the dentist and I try to go every 6 months.
  2. I can't go to sleep unless I have the covers pulled up right under "my chinny-chin chin."
  3. I have a secret desire to belly dance.
  4. When I was young I would not swim in a pool by myself because I feared the invisible sharks that lived there would get me and no one would know.
  5. I read my husband's Scientific American.
  6. My other secret desire it to be Ms. Manners and when the mood suits me to chide people in public for their rotten manners. (Mostly in the way of social interactions as opposed to which fork to eat a salad.)

But REALLY am I that weird?? I think not, but you be the judge. Anyways I'm tagging LadyLungDoc, Nadia, Sandi, Ms. Snark, Sophie and Needle Addict.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty normal to me. Though I'll be watching my manners.

I have a good Danforth dentist. I go every 3 months for cleaning. And, I actually like it.

Lorena said...

Am I supposed to tell you when mine are up? Mine are up! (If I'm not suppose to tell you, pay no attention to this commnet; it is not the comment you are seeking. Move along. Move along.)

Needle Addict said...

I often have the desire to combine etiquette lessons with my call center work. Although, I think that would probably result in me being fired.