Tuesday, March 13, 2007

California dreaming...

As happy I am being back in SF, I'm not happy that I have been bedridden for the last 5 days with a very nasty cold/flu thing. Seriously. The weather has been perfect, but my head has been too full of snot to want to venture far from a box of kleenex. All my favourite restaurants are calling me, but my taste buds are dead and I can't taste a freakin' thing. Plans have been canceled because I just couldn't function with the cold/hot body temperature.

I finally venturing out today even though I'm not 100%. Wish me luck that by the time I get on the plane to Seattle that I'll have my wits back.

5 comments:

Dr. Steph said...

Shoot. I hope you feel better soon. That sucks.

amy [Knitty] said...

oh, crap. that's just wrong.
please feel better soon.

Sophia said...

Oh noooo!

Dang and blast and sundry. (gotta watch out for that sundry...)

Feel better. Elena's asking after you. Stridently. :)

Lorena said...

Oh, jeez, what a bad way to spend a vacation. Buy some new yarn! Maybe it'll make you feel better...?

Peggy said...

Get well soon! Your senses were plugged... but maybe you had time to squeeze in some knitting?