Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sock Break

I got tagged by Dr. Steph and I needed a break from knitting socks so I thought I would go at it.

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog. (Although I might pass on this step. Who needs an aggressive meme-er anyway?) The facts:

1) I've had IntraLASIK eye surgery


2) I was in an all female version of West Side Story in University (I got to play a Puerto Rican male. And I was hot.)

3) The only car I've officially owned was a 1971 VW Beetle

4) Eggplant tastes like metal to me

5) I tried Sudoku, understood it and didn't get addicted

6) I love the poetry of Sandra Cisneros

7) I taught myself Magic Loop last week and am working on some socks (although I wish I had the booklet to reference)

I tag Lorena, Betharoopie, Peggy, Susan, Lisa, the other Lisa and Sophie

3 comments:

kaleidoscoptic said...

Hi Jacquie,
Sorry I didn't contact you right away. I have been on vacation roaming around Virginia. My sister's name is Jackie and my son lives in SF so it seems like you are familiar already.
I have your preferences and they are a lot like mine. Is there anything special you have been wanting to try from the New York/New Jersey area in the USA? We really don't have anything this area is famous for in knitting/tea selections. Any special yarn or anything?
I can't wait to put together a package for you.

LadyLungDoc said...

I loaned Sandi the magic loop booklet - see if you can get it off of her.

armando said...

For everybody who wants to try out something new in sudoku, try shendoku, using the sudoku rules but playing two people, one against the other, like battleshipps. They have a free version to download at http://www.shendoku.com/sample.pdf . Anything else they are bringing out or they are working on you can find at www.shendoku.com or at they´r blog www.shendoku.blogspot.com . Have fun, I am. I specially like one slogan I heard about Shendoku: SUDOKU is like masturbation (one person)…. SHENDOKU is like sex (it takes two).