Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Magic Loop Socks are done!



MAGIC LOOP SOCKS
Started: May 9th (1st sock), May 25th (2nd sock) 2007
Completed: May 20th (1st sock), June 3rd (2nd sock) 2007
Pattern: Adult Basic: Socks by Ann Norling
Pattern Modifications: I did Magic Loop instead of DPNs. Also didn't really fix any mistakes (like untwisting picked up stitches) because I think I'll only be wearing these around the house and I just wanted to try Magic Loop.
Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Multiringel
Color: #2213
Needles: US 1/2.25mm KnitPicks 32" Circs

I found this rocking flickr tool used in The Hook and I's blog. Seemed pretty neat so I thought I would give it a test run here. What do you think? (If you'd like to try it for yourself click on "info" and follow the instructions.)

2 comments:

LadyLungDoc said...

Another Magic Loop Victory!!

shyknitter said...

Like the socks! I gotta admit, I don't really like knitting socks, and I have often wondered if it is the dpn business and worrying about laddering. I will give the loop a try on my next pair.
Like the flickr tool as well.