Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If you love tedium, Clap your hands!

This project has been off the needles for a bit but I haven't had the time to post it. Honestly, I thought it would never get done and I would be ripping, knitting, ripping, knitting ad infinitum.

P1070101.JPG

Even with it being such a difficult easy project, I still love the end result. And I love wearing it! The bonus? I've already received a few compliments - which doesn't hurt!

P1070118.JPG

COTTONY CLAP
Started: September 6, 2008
Completed:October 12, 2008
Pattern: Clapotis by Kate Gilbert
Yarn: Dye-Version's Chunky Cotton
Color: Smoke
Skeins: 4
Needles:5mm (8 US) Knitpicks Options
Notes: This took way too long and too much energy to take any kind of notes but I think I only increased to 59 stitches. It's not quite as wide as I would have liked it but the length is perfect.

Ravelry deets here.

No comments: