Thursday, March 26, 2009

February Grief

I want to know what happened to March? I mean, February I totally get as to why I fell off the radar for a bit. But March? Maybe I will just blame February since work was pretty grueling leading me to take an extended brain vacation. I'll also blame February for another reason.

DSC_1263.jpg

That's right. I'm going to blame my absenteeism on the Lady February Sweater. There is something about knitting this sweater that is akin to being in a trance so it's been a bit difficult to put down. Proof that since I've taken this photo I've finished one sleeve and am 10 rows short of finishing the second.

1 comment:

not an artist said...

I for one, would like to know how we even got here. I still haven't done my "2008 in review" post on my blog. And I'm starting to think I never will.....