Friday, June 29, 2007

Yarn for Trade...

I have approximately 8 balls of the beautiful Rowan Holiday yarn (detailed specs here). I actually finished a garment with it last year. However it was the tiniest bit of too small. I could put it on but couldn't go out in public. At the time I was like, "I'll just rip it out and knit it again!" But the inspiration has long passed.



Please only reasonable offers! So no acrylic, acrylic-blends, fun fur, etc. If you're interested leave me a comment with your email addy. Or contact me at jacquieblackman AT gmail DOT com.

2 comments:

Soosan said...

quick! alert peggy! :)

Yvette said...

Hey girl,
I was just reading your personal blog and was surprised to see that you were feeling low and homesick. It sure doesn't show. You've thrown yourself beautifully into so many events, volunteering your time and energy while remaining so warm and friendly. Don't worry about "fitting in" here. We all love you. Even without the volunteerism, you still rock.