Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Technical Difficulties...

Hmmmmm... for some reason blogger has decided to quit emailing the comments that folks have posted on my blog, so I haven't seen any of the fantabulous comments that people have left since the END OF NOVEMBER.

BTW - Thanks to everybody being so supportive in my time of craziness! You guys totally rawk!

Not getting people's comments has made me really sad. I've checked all the settings and everything seems to be in order now. Would you kind folks mind posting a comment or two to see if the problem is fixed? (SIDE NOTE: Although I have a feeling it is my spam catcher that is causing all the problems. We switched hosting providers and I think they are being overly cautious.)

Thaaaaanks!

8 comments:

jacquieblackman said...

Testing. Testing 1-2-3. Is this thing on??

jacquieblackman said...

testing again. once again just a test.

LadyLungDoc said...

Anybody home? Don't you love it how upgrading makes things worse?

jacquieblackman said...

test. test. this is only a test.

jacquieblackman said...

Another test. Why isn't this freaking thing working??!

jacquieblackman said...

Yes, another freaking test!!

jacquieblackman said...

another test. test. test. test.

jacquieblackman said...

test, test, test (I'm getting testy)